Vše, co je nebo bude
Jan Budar - actor
01. duben 2019
Jan Budar plays his roles with great commitment.
He has portrayed a wide range of characters in many films and TV shows during his career. He loves "method acting", because he was deeply inspired by great actors like Daniel Day Lewis, Matthew McConaughey, Dustin Hoffman, Viggo Mortensen and by many others. Jan is a hard worker who loves to collaborate with the best. He inspires and loves to be inspired. He learns something new every day. In his work and in his life, he always goes for the experience and not for the result.
More on IMdB
- 2019: TRILOBIT Award by FITES (special jury prize) for the role of Karel Capek in "Calls with TGM"
- 2011: Novoměstský hrnec smíchu Festival (Nové Město nad Metují) - Best Male Actor - Czech Made Man
- 2007: Václav – Czech Lion - Best Supporting Actor
- 2005 - Studio Hamburg Shooting Stars Award
- 2004: Mistři (Champions) - Czech Lion - Best Supporting Actor
- 2003: Boredom in Brno - Best script (co-authored with Vladimír Morávek)
- 2003: Boredom in Brno - Best Male Actor
- 2003 - Trilobit Award by FITES (Film and Television Association), Prague, Czech Republic
Zpět na Vše, co je nebo bude